The University of Richmond has partnered with other transportation providers in the city to provide the following services to and from campus:
- GRTC: The city of Richmond's GRTC bus provides passenger pick-up at the Transportation Hub in Tyler Haynes Commons.
- RideFinders: A division of the GRTC Transit System, RideFinders is a regional rideshare program.
- VCU RamRide: UR students can now request a guest pass to ride VCU’s RamRide Campus Connector and the evening shuttle, RamSafe.
- Charter services: UR Transportation Services offers guidance on charter services available for group travel.
- Non-emergency medical transportation: For ill or injured students needing transportation to off-campus medical facilities or pharmacies.