Richmond Home

Non-Emergency Medical Transportation

Non-emergency Transport
The University does not provide transportation to on or off-campus medical or residential facilities. When a student is referred by Student Health Center to an off-campus medical facility, he or she may use vouchers from SHC for taxi service to get to the recommended medical treatment facility. The voucher will be billed to the student’s UR Banner account. After hours, when this transportation is authorized, vouchers may be obtained from the Dean’s Office or University Police.