Rules of Conduct
Please remember that the University's transportation services are designed to provide students, faculty, and staff with a safe means of travel around campus and throughout the city. It is important to be respectful of the drivers and adhere to all University rules and regulations.
- No open alcohol containers
- No smoking
- Remain seated and buckled while the vehicle is in motion
- No standing; each passenger must have a seat
- No physical contact of any kind
- Be courteous to the driver and fellow passengers
Incidents on the bus are recorded. Please notify the transportation office of any incidents that need to be reported to the dean of students.