The University of Richmond offers a robust transportation system designed to increase connectivity between campus and the city of Richmond while dramatically furthering the University's commitment to sustainability.
UR Transportation at a Glance
Click here for a quick review of the University of Richmond's Transportation Services.
The University of Richmond has five Zipcars. Three are located on Richmond Way at the Commons and two are located in lot W39 off Crenshaw Way. Download the Zipcar App for faster and easier service.
Transportation on Twitter
- UR Downtown shuttle is experiencing mechanical problems. Other UR shuttles will be temporarily affected by this problem.
- Leaving your car over the summer? Remember to register your car through Parking services?
- Have you downloaded DoubleMap yet? If not, you should.
- The Transportation Hub will move back to the Commons on Sun., Jan. 29th. All shuttles and vans will leave from Richmond Way starting Sunday
- Check out Wes Hampton on Facebook for more information on Transportation!!!
- Use UR's shuttles to get around the city. Maybe go to a coffee shop in Carytown for a latte or grab a bite to eat in the Village.
- The T Hub has relocated to the Special Programs Building while road work is being done at the Commons. Shuttle are on normal schedules.
- GRTC buses are on a Snow Route. Bus 16 will not be servicing the campus. Go to: https://t.co/947IvV09bE for more info.
- Sun 1/8 - The Daily Connector will not be servicing The Village Shopping Center or Carytown
- Sun. 1/8 - The Daily Connector shuttle will begin at 1005am. Last run will leave campus at 1005pm.
- Update for Sat. 1/7 - Due to weather/road conditions the Daily Connector shuttle is suspended for today. There is no shuttle service today.
- Sat 1/7 - Due to weather and road conditions the Daily Conector will be delayed until 1005 am
- Welcome back, students! The Daily Connector shuttle will not be stopping at Carytown on Sunday 1/8/17. We hope to see you soon!
- The Daily Connector will not go to or from Carytown on Saturday 12/10 at the 11:00am run or the 4:00pm run due to Break Shuttles.
- Last day for the Spider Mall Crawl is DEC. 11TH.
- Daily Connector will be on its normal schedule until DEC. 14TH. It will be on a modified schedule 10am-5pm on the 15th & 16th.
- UR Downtown will be running until DEC. 16TH and it will resume operation on JAN. 3RD
- The transportation hub will be relocating to the Special Programs Building from this Wednesday to January 2017.
- The Campus Loop shuttle will not operate over the Thanksgiving Break. Will resume on Sunday, 11/27 at 7pm. Happy Holidays!