The University of Richmond offers a robust transportation system designed to increase connectivity between campus and the city of Richmond while dramatically furthering the University's commitment to sustainability.
UR Transportation at a Glance
Click here for a quick review of the University of Richmond's Transportation Services.
The University of Richmond has five Zipcars. Three are located on Richmond Way at the Commons and two are located in lot W39 off Crenshaw Way. Download the Zipcar App for faster and easier service.
Transportation on Twitter
- The transportation hub will be relocating to the Special Programs Building from this Wednesday to January 2017.
- The Campus Loop shuttle will not operate over the Thanksgiving Break. Will resume on Sunday, 11/27 at 7pm. Happy Holidays!
- The UR Downtown Shuttle will not operate on Wed-Fri for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Will resume its normal schedule on Monday, 11/28.
- The Daily Connector will not be operating Wed-Sat for the Thanksgiving Break. Will resume at 6am on Sunday, 11/27. Happy Holiday!
- Excited to vote tomorrow? Well, UR will be offering transportation to the election polls. The shuttle will be running from 9am-7pm!
- Transportation to First Fridays! Shuttles leave campus at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Get out and enjoy Richmond!
- The Daily Connector Shuttle will not be providing service to or from Carytown's Walgreen on Tuesday, Oct 11th.
- The Daily Connector will have limited service to the (Walgreen’s) stop on Thurs./Fri., Oct. 6-7th. Please use the UR Downtown shuttle.
- On Sunday, September 25, 2016, the Daily Connector passenger pick up and drop off will be at the loading dock of the Tyler Haynes Commons.
- Due to road construction,the Williow Lawn stop on the Daily Connector route has been relocated a few feet South of it's usual stop.
- Labor Day shuttles-Daily Connector will start at 6am. UR Downtown will be on normal schedule. GRTC will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Still need to register your car for the 2016-17 school year?Stop by Parking Services and get your permit today!https://t.co/s4CjUR3Aax
- The UR Downtown is running a little behind schedule and the vehicle today will be a 10 passenger van.
- New GRTC 16 route.The mid-day stops at Berrington & Floyd have been eliminated.The last bus leaving campus will now be 7:07pm.
- Hungry? Take the Daily Connector to Carytown today, All UR faculty & staff receive a BOGO free burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos!
- The Daily Connector will have two new stop locations.The stop at Target has moved to Broad St.The stop in Carytown has moved to Ellwood Ave.
- The Daily Connector will NOT be making its usual stop in Carytown (Ellwood & Thompson at Walgreen's) on Sun, 8/14.
- University closes at 12pm. Because of this, the Daily Connector & UR Downtown will be making runs till 1pm. Same pick up location!
- The GRTC Bus 16 will also continue to pick up along Towana Drive near the Gateway Entrance
- UR Transit shuttles will continue to pick up and drop off at the Special Programs Building until Phase C construction has ended