The University of Richmond offers a robust transportation system designed to increase connectivity between campus and the city of Richmond while dramatically furthering the University's commitment to sustainability.
Summer office hours (4/25-8/22/2016)
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
UR Downtown and Daily Connector shuttles will run their normal schedules
Campus Loop's last run will be on Saturday, April 30th
Spider Mall Crawl's last run will be on Friday, April 29th
Last day for all Service Vans, Friday, April 22nd.
Spring 2016 Updates
Looking to go somewhere with your friends but no car? Sign up for a Zipcar membership for only $15 and be off on your way. The University of Richmond now has five Zipcars. Two are located at W-39 behind Lora Robins and three are located at Tyler Haynes Commons. Now Zipcars are on both sides of campus to make it easier for students to have access to them. Why are you still reading? Go off on an adventure!
Transportation Services at University of Richmond and Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) are partnering to provide safe travels for students. UR students can now request a guest pass to ride VCU’s RamRide Campus Connector and the evening shuttle, RamSafe. VCU Transportation Guest Passes are issued by UR Parking and Transportation online or in person.
Transportation on Twitter
- BOATWRIGHT DRIVE IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY FROM THREE CHOPT ROAD TO CAMPUS DRIVE.
- The Daily Connector shuttle will not run to the Village until the Boatwright Entrance is reopened.
- UR Shuttles that utilize the Boatwright Entrance will be diverted to Towana Road. Please expect delays.
- On Sun-3/27, Target will be closed.The Daily Connector will run a modified route and NOT make any scheduled stops at Target on Broad St.
- Daily Connector will not service Target on Broad on Sunday, March 27 in observance of the Easter Sunday Holiday.
- UR DOWNTOWN & DAILY CONNECTOR shuttles will be running on their normal schedules throughout Spring Break
- There will be no shuttle service to Carytown during the 6:00PM hour.
- If you need to reach Carytown today please use UR Downtown through 5PM.
- Daily Connector will not be providing shuttle service to the Carytown Walgreens until 7:00PM this evening
- Fri. March 4, UR Downtown, Daily Connector, airport/train shuttles are scheduled to run on normal schedules. Will update in am
- Mon. 2/15. No service vans today. No UR Downtown shuttle. Daily Connector will begin at 10am with no service to the Village Shopping Center
- Tues, 1/26, The Daily connector will NOT make any scheduled stops at The Village. All Service Shuttles are cancelled.
- Ties Jan 26 Daily Connector & UR Downtown will be on their normal schedules. No service vans.
- Jan 25 No Campus Loop tonight
- Daily Connector's Carytown stop will be at the FedEx box on Elwood in front of Walgreens
- Jan 25 Daily Connector will start at 11am with stops at Target, Willow Lawn and Carytown. No stops at the Village Shopping Center.
- Mon 1/25 Daily Connector tentatively schedule to start at 11am. No UR Downtown shuttle. No service vans
- Mon. Jan. 25 No service vans. Daily Connector & UR Downtown tentatively scheduled to begin at 11am.
- Jan. 24 -No transportation service today. No Daily Connector or Campus Loop
- Sat. Jan 23. No Daily Connector, Spider Mall Crawl or Campu Loop today