The University of Richmond offers a robust transportation system designed to increase connectivity between campus and the city of Richmond while dramatically furthering the University's commitment to sustainability.
Summer office hours (4/25-8/22/2016)
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
The Daily Connector and UR Downtown shuttles will operate on their normal schedules during the summer months. They will not operate on Monday, May 30th, Monday, July 4th and will have limited service on Friday, August 5th.
Due to the campus road project, the Transportation Hub will relocate to the Special Programs Building beginning Monday, May 9th to Sunday August 21st. All shuttle departures and arrivals will be from the Special Programs Building. Boarding will take place at the entrance to Lot A43 and Crenshaw Way.
UR Transportation at a Glance
Click here for a quick review of the University of Richmond's Transportation Services.
The University's Zipcars are now housed in Parking Lot W39 off Crenshaw Way.
Transportation on Twitter
- Boatwright Drive has reopen, service will resume to the Village Shopping Center on the 1PM run.
- Stops to the VIllage Shopping Center will be suspended until Boatwright Hill can be reopened.
- RT @NBC12: REMINDER: If you come to an intersection where the stoplights are out, treat it as a 4-way stop! #RVA https://t.co/o6Aqc8xK0i
- Expect some delays for UR Transit Daily Connector and UR Downtown routes. There are some down trees and stoplight outages along our routes.
- Jun3 Greek Festival is this weekend. Take Daily Connector to Grove/Thompson, one block from the festival. Get out & enjoy some good food!
- The Zipcars have a new home for the Summer, lot W39, on Crenshaw Lane. Please pick up and return all Zipcars to this location.
- Shuttles will be picking up & dropping off at the Special Programs Building beginning May 9 through the end of the summer!
- Due to the construction the Transportation Hub will relocating to the stairway at the Special Programs Building
- This week at @Starbucks in the Village. Ride the Daily Connector for Frap Happy Hour from 3-5 starting tomorrow! https://t.co/uhN7imslCA
- The Daily Connector shuttle will not run to the Village until the Boatwright Entrance is reopened.
- UR Shuttles that utilize the Boatwright Entrance will be diverted to Towana Road. Please expect delays.
- On Sun-3/27, Target will be closed.The Daily Connector will run a modified route and NOT make any scheduled stops at Target on Broad St.
- Daily Connector will not service Target on Broad on Sunday, March 27 in observance of the Easter Sunday Holiday.
- UR DOWNTOWN & DAILY CONNECTOR shuttles will be running on their normal schedules throughout Spring Break
- There will be no shuttle service to Carytown during the 6:00PM hour.
- If you need to reach Carytown today please use UR Downtown through 5PM.
- Daily Connector will not be providing shuttle service to the Carytown Walgreens until 7:00PM this evening
- Fri. March 4, UR Downtown, Daily Connector, airport/train shuttles are scheduled to run on normal schedules. Will update in am
- Mon. 2/15. No service vans today. No UR Downtown shuttle. Daily Connector will begin at 10am with no service to the Village Shopping Center
- Tues, 1/26, The Daily connector will NOT make any scheduled stops at The Village. All Service Shuttles are cancelled.