The University of Richmond offers a robust transportation system designed to increase connectivity between campus and the city of Richmond while dramatically furthering the University's commitment to sustainability.
Summer office hours (4/25-8/22/2016)
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
UR Transportation at a Glance
Click here for a quick review of the University of Richmond's Transportation Services.
The University's Zipcars are now housed in Parking Lot W39 off Crenshaw Way.
Transportation on Twitter
- The UR Downtown is running a little behind schedule and the vehicle today will be a 10 passenger van.
- New GRTC 16 route.The mid-day stops at Berrington & Floyd have been eliminated.The last bus leaving campus will now be 7:07pm.
- Hungry? Take the Daily Connector to Carytown today, All UR faculty & staff receive a BOGO free burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos!
- The Daily Connector will have two new stop locations.The stop at Target has moved to Broad St.The stop in Carytown has moved to Ellwood Ave.
- The Daily Connector will NOT be making its usual stop in Carytown (Ellwood & Thompson at Walgreen's) on Sun, 8/14.
- University closes at 12pm. Because of this, the Daily Connector & UR Downtown will be making runs till 1pm. Same pick up location!
- The GRTC Bus 16 will also continue to pick up along Towana Drive near the Gateway Entrance
- UR Transit shuttles will continue to pick up and drop off at the Special Programs Building until Phase C construction has ended
- RT @ParkingatUR: We are now in Phase C construction which closes the Gateway entrance to campus.
- Please except some service delays for the UR Downtown and Daily Connector shuttles.
- Boatwright Hill will closed between Three Chopt and Campus DR until further notice.
- Boatwright Drive has reopen, service will resume to the Village Shopping Center on the 1PM run.
- Stops to the VIllage Shopping Center will be suspended until Boatwright Hill can be reopened.
- RT @NBC12: REMINDER: If you come to an intersection where the stoplights are out, treat it as a 4-way stop! #RVA https://t.co/o6Aqc8xK0i
- Expect some delays for UR Transit Daily Connector and UR Downtown routes. There are some down trees and stoplight outages along our routes.
- Jun3 Greek Festival is this weekend. Take Daily Connector to Grove/Thompson, one block from the festival. Get out & enjoy some good food!
- The Zipcars have a new home for the Summer, lot W39, on Crenshaw Lane. Please pick up and return all Zipcars to this location.
- Shuttles will be picking up & dropping off at the Special Programs Building beginning May 9 through the end of the summer!
- Due to the construction the Transportation Hub will relocating to the stairway at the Special Programs Building
- This week at @Starbucks in the Village. Ride the Daily Connector for Frap Happy Hour from 3-5 starting tomorrow! https://t.co/uhN7imslCA