The University of Richmond offers a robust transportation system designed to increase connectivity between campus and the city of Richmond while dramatically furthering the University's commitment to sustainability.
UR Transportation at a Glance
Click here for a quick review of the University of Richmond's Transportation Services.
The University of Richmond has five Zipcars. Three are located on Richmond Way at the Commons and two are located in lot W39 off Crenshaw Way. Download the Zipcar App for faster and easier service.
Transportation on Twitter
- On Sunday, September 25, 2016, the Daily Connector passenger pick up and drop off will be at the loading dock of the Tyler Haynes Commons.
- Due to road construction,the Williow Lawn stop on the Daily Connector route has been relocated a few feet South of it's usual stop.
- Labor Day shuttles-Daily Connector will start at 6am. UR Downtown will be on normal schedule. GRTC will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Still need to register your car for the 2016-17 school year?Stop by Parking Services and get your permit today!https://t.co/s4CjUR3Aax
- The UR Downtown is running a little behind schedule and the vehicle today will be a 10 passenger van.
- New GRTC 16 route.The mid-day stops at Berrington & Floyd have been eliminated.The last bus leaving campus will now be 7:07pm.
- Hungry? Take the Daily Connector to Carytown today, All UR faculty & staff receive a BOGO free burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos!
- The Daily Connector will have two new stop locations.The stop at Target has moved to Broad St.The stop in Carytown has moved to Ellwood Ave.
- The Daily Connector will NOT be making its usual stop in Carytown (Ellwood & Thompson at Walgreen's) on Sun, 8/14.
- University closes at 12pm. Because of this, the Daily Connector & UR Downtown will be making runs till 1pm. Same pick up location!
- The GRTC Bus 16 will also continue to pick up along Towana Drive near the Gateway Entrance
- UR Transit shuttles will continue to pick up and drop off at the Special Programs Building until Phase C construction has ended
- RT @ParkingatUR: We are now in Phase C construction which closes the Gateway entrance to campus.
- Please except some service delays for the UR Downtown and Daily Connector shuttles.
- Boatwright Hill will closed between Three Chopt and Campus DR until further notice.
- Boatwright Drive has reopen, service will resume to the Village Shopping Center on the 1PM run.
- Stops to the VIllage Shopping Center will be suspended until Boatwright Hill can be reopened.
- RT @NBC12: REMINDER: If you come to an intersection where the stoplights are out, treat it as a 4-way stop! #RVA https://t.co/o6Aqc8xK0i
- Expect some delays for UR Transit Daily Connector and UR Downtown routes. There are some down trees and stoplight outages along our routes.
- Jun3 Greek Festival is this weekend. Take Daily Connector to Grove/Thompson, one block from the festival. Get out & enjoy some good food!